We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join the Chamber of Commerce in Carrickmacross.
As you are aware there are many changes that are affecting the area of Carrickmacross and it's business and industrial community. The aim of the Chamber is to address these and try to give our members a voice.
Over 2014 our aim is to achieve the following
- Constructive lobbying of the Town Council and County Council on issues such as the Strategic Plan for Carrickmacross, Pedestrian Crossings, Planning, Zoning, Industrial development, Retail Development etc
- Information Seminars on topical issues such as Insurance, Broadband, Company Law etc
- Training opportunities in conjunction with FAS
- Participation in promotions and activities in the area such as Carrickmacross Arts Festival, Tidy Towns, Christmas promotions etc
- Promotion of Carrickmacross as an industrial base for new development with IDA and other government agencies
- Organisation of social events
- Regular communication with our members to keep them up-to-date on developments
What are the benefits for your business?
- Access to training and information seminars
- A representation for your views on the future development of the area
- Growth of the town in terms of population and industry provides spin offs to all businesses including yours
- Networking opportunities to get new customers and business links
- An opportunity to raise issues that effect your business in a friendly environment
The chamber is a voluntary organisation working for the best interests of Carrickmacross and surrounding areas. In order for the Chamber to be successful in achieving its aims it is important that every business in the area lets us have their views and support the chamber.
The membership fee for 2014 is between €100 and €200 depending on what you can afford.
To download a membership form, please click here >>
File opens in Adobe Acrobat PDF format - for a free Acrobat Reader click here >>
If you would like to learn more about the Chamber before making a decision please contact us or any of our members.